Hi Alfred,

> You can see it on the waterfall. I always operate with the panadaptor
> and waterfall displayed, and can click on the signal of interest. I was
> wondering if you had an automatic way of doing that.
No. There are typically many signals and I have no idea
about what the operator would think is "the signal of interest."
Auto-tuning to a line in the waterfall is easy, but not
to decide what line to tune to.

> Are you aware of the HPSDR project? http://openhpsdr.org/
> With multiple Mercury receivers some very interesting diversity results
> have been achieved.
> So far as I can tell it has been influenced by HF needs, but no reason
> it couldn't be applied to VHF+.
I have looked a couple of times. The number of configurations is
very large and I am afraid of getting into the problem of
shooting at a moving target.

In Linrad it should be possible to use HPSDR with an EXtIO dll
(for Winrad) but only for one RF channel. It should be straightforward
to extend the dll specification to two or more channels (more data
types) although Linrad is limited to two.

73

Leif / SM56BSZ