Based on your description of your issue, it might be a software issue, but some further troubleshooting activities will be needed to confirm this assumption.

Please submit a support ticket via our HelpDesk (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) so we can assign you a case number. One of our support engineers will be in contact so we can resolve this issue for you.

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo
/Tune In Excitement^(TM)
PowerSDR^(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems/