Nicely done Peter!

Ham radio does do that, doesn't it.

One of my highlights is connecting an antenna for the first time and just
'hearing' how it is going to play.

Right now, it is about how my brand new (to me) 3 EL Steppir is going to
handle the winds and freezing rain tonight!  :)  Being that I roof mounted
it, I can actually watch it through the house skylight.

I liked your review on the LogiTalker on your blog.

73, Mike va3mw


On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Tony Estep <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Peter - VE3HG <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > ....It's about accomplishing DXCC inside of 48 hours...
> >
>
> ============
> Yep, for sure, Peter. That is a thrill for even the jaded. Once I even made
> it in 24 hours, though not with 5 watts. After all, an essential ingredient
> of the ham radio hobby is getting on the air and making QSOs. Whatever the
> pluses and minuses of contesting, every contest offers plenty of
> opportunity for that. Even the most casual entrant can listen, pick and
> choose what to do or not do, and make of it what he wishes.
>
> Tony KT0NY
>
> --
> http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
>
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to