As best as I can go backwards, I believe I ordered my SDR-1000 in January
of 2006 which means I will be going on 6 years of Flex fanboy fanaticism
and at least 5.5 years of only owning SDR radios!

It would be neat if Flex could put a chronology on their website on product
releases. I think that the company is older and has done more than many
people know! I got in after the Python days (I think the production version
of PSDR was 1.2 and the test version was 1.3??)

I was traipsing thru my email archives trying to find my sales receipt (my
archives ended in June of 2006 so no luck) but it was so interesting to see
so many of the same hams still Flex'in! I saw an email from "A potential
buyer with questions" authored by W9OL in August of 2006. And, of course,
Tim, Eric, Gerald and Dale were there doing what they do! Mighty sad that
John Basiloto didn't get to see how successful the company he helped get on
its feet was performing.

--
Neal Campbell
Owner