I'm right behind you Neil. In 2006, I stopped by the Flex booth at Dayton
on Sunday to asked a some questions above these new SDR rigs I kept
hearing about. Spoke with John Basiloto, and by the time we were done, I
had a boxed SDR-1000 under one arm, and a bag of accessories (ATU,
Personus, cables, etc.). Never looked back. At Dayton 2007, ordered my
Flex 5000. Time flies when your old and having radio fun.

Pete, wa2cwa