I know this subject has been covered before but I'm reading a couple of pieces of conflicting info on the web so I want to be clear so I don't smoke anything on my rig. I have a homebrew 50 watt amplifier built from a PCB/ parts kit. The amp appeared in QST several months back as the winner of the 2nd Homebrew Challenge. It has a COR circuit which I have been using successfully but I want to go to hard PTT control by the rig. The amp keys by grounding the PTT. I have a switch wired in to select between the COR circuit grounding the PTT or an external source doing it via a 1/8 inch phone jack. I just need to wire pin 3 of the Flexwire connector to the center of the phone jack, correct? Or do I need to add another relay in the circuit? I also see mention of a diode, where would this go, across the 1/8 inch phone jack?
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to