My Heil headset has two plugs on the end of its cable:

One is a black 1/4" stereo phono plug for the headphones, and I see where to
plug that into the PHONES jack on the front of the radio, so no problem
there.

The second is a gray 1/8" mono plug for the mike, and I DON'T see where to
plug that in.

There is no jack of that size on the front of the '5000, and I need help
knowing where and how to plug it into the back of the '5000, as there is no
appropriately sized jack on the back (bumpy!) side.

Also, I don't see where or how to plug in my 1/4" mono foot switch.

Any help please for these two problems?

73,

Carter N3AO