From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Burt
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:31 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz; Bill Marvin
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Frozen PowerSDR

What do you think is wrong with my computer?
So my computer broke at the exact instant I upgraded my PowerSDR version?
Because this is a new problem.
I did not think hardware could break from a software upgrade However after
listening to you on AM I
know you know your stuff So like Alfred E. Neuman, I am all ears Burt