I downloaded and ran the program however there is a lot of information there
that I am clueless to understand. What am I looking for? Also when PowerSDR
freezes on startup it is not all the time and varies from 30 seconds to 3
minutes, that makes it harder to figure out
Some have already jumped to the conclusion I am an idiot (maybe true) and that
I am against Flex (NOT TRUE) In fact few are better than Time in trying to
help, Neal too.
Burt