Also reset the database.  Since you can't get to the setup menu to set the
"factory Defaults". Hold the LEft Shift key and click PowerSDR , then at
the  "Radio Chooser" menu again hold the left shift key and click your
radio use button, this should reset the database for you.

73,
Dudley

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011, Tim Ellison, W4TME <t...@flex-radio.com>
wrote:
> Completely uninstall PowerSDR from the D: drive including the Firewire
driver (use the Control Panel applet to do the remove).

> Then re-install on the C: drive
>
> If that does not work, then submit a support ticket via our HelpDesk (
http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) so we can assign you a case number.  One of
our support engineers will be in contact so we can resolve this issue for
you.

> -Tim
> ---
> Tim Ellison, W4TME
> Product Management, Sales & Support
> FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
> 4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
> Austin, TX 78728
> Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
> Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
> Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>
>
> logo
>

> On 12/13/2011 6:46 PM, David Edwards wrote:
>>
>> Neil
>>
>> Thanks again. I see the note #7 in the errata. Got past that now fatel
error

>> Input string was not in correct format
>> at System.Number.StringToNumber(string str, NumberStyles options
NumberBuffer&  Number, NumberFormatInfo, Boolean parseDecmial) and lots
more......

Drive!

>>   73
>>

>>   On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:58 PM, David Edwards<w...@verizon.net>
 wrote:

>>     I am trying to load PowerSDR 2.2.3 on a new PC Pentium i7. Windows 7
SP1 64 bit Pro
>>     The Firewire drivers load and the Felx Radio Drivers load
>>     When loading the program to drive D: it fails with error code 1722
>>     There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program
run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. ...
http://www.flexradio.com/

http://www.flexradio.com/

http://www.flexradio.com/