AND, K1LT, is tackling this MUCH more hi tech...several soft rock receivers, 
one for each antenna, all using the same LO, and combining them in Linux, using 
"Jack"... where he says you can control amplitude and phase 'easily' ( ?? )

73, w5xz

--- On Mon, 12/19/11, dan edwards <[email protected]> wrote:

From: dan edwards <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 160m and Enhanced Signal Clarity?
To: "Flex Radio ([email protected])" <[email protected]>, "Stu 
Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, December 19, 2011, 12:56 AM

stu

I've been working on this issue for 'a while..'  
see: http://thewallerflag.wikispaces.com/

currently, 'up against the wall'....but i'm on to something else....will post, 
when my cold settles down and i have time to implement another idea...

73. w5xz, dan

--- On Sun, 12/18/11, Stu Phillips <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Stu Phillips <[email protected]>
Subject: [Flexradio] 160m and Enhanced Signal Clarity?
To: "Flex Radio ([email protected])" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, December 18, 2011, 9:30 PM

I'm working on improving my receive set up on 160m.  I don't have enough space 
in the right directions to put in a Beverage antenna or two so I'm thinking 
about different solutions.

Prior experiments with a K9AY loop and a shielded loop antenna have left me 
looking for better solutions.

I'm curious if anyone has experimented with using Enhanced Signal Clarity on 
160m by using their transmit antenna and a second vertical (perhaps an active 
antenna) to either knock down local noise or peak DX.

If you have any experience with this, could you drop me an email off the 
reflector with your comments?

Thanks!
73!

Stu K6TU
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to