From: br...@lloyd.com [mailto:br...@lloyd.com] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:30 AM
To: tm.st...@verizon.net
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 3000 Questions

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM, TM <tm.st...@verizon.net> wrote:

Brian/mark/Jerry/Brett/Bill:

Thanks to each of you for the helpful replies.  This list is great!

Just one more question at the moment - do you know a safe place to download
VAC 4.09?  I note the wiki cautions against using the later v4.10, and the
only sites I found that pass a McAfee Site Advisor test only will download
4.10.  A couple claim to have the earlier version but then download 4.10.
Have to admit some of the sites I found look pretty shady.

It is perfectly OK to purchase VAC. Everybody does. Once you have purchased
it you will have the option of downloading the previous version, 4.09, in
addition to version 4.10.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.