Tony said:    "I don't think the best
way to represent the capabilities of Flex gear is to say that its
shortcomings are unimportant."

I agree with that entirely.  However, it is distressing to hear people
accuse the Flex--or any other piece of gear--as having shortcomings when
what they mean is that it does not conform entirely to their customary way
of operating.

But I remind myself that SDR is a very new idea for most hams and it will
take folks time to adapt to it.

Happy New Year a bit in advance, everyone.

Bill