Pablo, EA4TX, sells an excellent interface that you can connect to virtually
any rotor, commercial or homebrew.  The problem is that it interfaces via
parallel port.  He has come up with a new USB interfaced controller but doesn't
show it on his product page but it appears to be for sale.
I have used the parallel port version for many years, without fail. URL of new
USB model is:
http://www.ea4tx.com/wp/?p=414
Mike WA8EBM

Sent from my iPad