Another dumb question from a newcomer to the hobby: What are the issues I need to consider in selecting an antenna rotor/interface to use with my Flex 3000? I'm graduating to a beam antenna. While not immediately interested in contesting and logging apps, I want to factor those capabilities into my purchase decision. I've got a good handle on the physical requirements in terms of weight and wind, but am pretty much clueless beyond that. Thanks for any suggestions for brands of rotor interfaces that play well with PowerSDR and other applications.

73,
Bill Ackerman, KF5MTW