I know you are not one of my fans but that was extremely well said
The analogy can apply to many areas of life
Burt


--- On Wed, 1/4/12, Bill Marvin <[email protected]> wrote:


> When you took the training wheels off your first bicycle,
> and promptly fell
> over, did you tell your mom and dad that they shouldn't
> have bought you that
> bike? I doubt it. Learn the radio before you put it down.
> If you actually
> have a hardware problem, the people at FlexRadio are second
> to none at
> customer service. They will make it right, if need be.
> 
> Keep on Flexing......
> 
> 73,
> Bill - W1MPY
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]]
> On Behalf Of W2BLC
> Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 7:47 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Flexradio] [FlexRadio] Re: Transmit spikes -
> continuing problem
> 
> I have tried all the suggestions either last evening or
> previously.
> 
> Last evening I removed the 3000 from my desk and set it on
> a work bench 
> in the garage. Then I dragged the computer out to the
> garage and a dummy 
> load. I used the new MH-31 mic. The result was SPIKES!!!!
> 
> I like the receiver, the filters, the screen - but, I
> cannot tolerate 
> the spike problems.
> 
> I will miss the good qualities of the 3000 - but, certainly
> not the 
> spikes and all the time and money wasted on this project.
> Some things 
> are just not to be and this is one of them.
> 
> Thanks to all who attempted to help me - your efforts are
> truly appreciated.
> 
> Bill W2BLC
> 
> 
> -- 
> Sent from my blackboard - written in chaulk
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
> 
> 
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4722 - Release
> Date: 01/04/12
> 
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4722 - Release
> Date: 01/04/12
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
> 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to