At 05:37 1/4/2012, W2BLC wrote:
I have found something that stops the spike: I have set the transmit delay to 70. There does not appear to be a spike using that setting.

I am glad that you resolved this, others more competent than I will likely be able to fill in more tech info. I see your point about the hostility of the Yahoo group folks, maybe that group needs to be moderated? I apologize for their behavior and hope you enjoy your flex experience as I have mine after I got thru the teething problems. 73

Comments?  Thanks,  Bill W2BLC
--
Sent from my blackboard - written in chaulk
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/


--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1959
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to