I have a similar problem which started several weeks ago. When starting the 5K and then PSDR, I have no audio and no signals on the panadapter.... Start everything again and all is fine... If I turn on the 5K, then turn it off and back on again after the computer sees the 5K the first time, then start PSDR, all is fine.... I will try your trick of setting the sample rate to 48K and see if all boot up ok.
73s Jim K4JAF

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Brink
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:46 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Power up problem

Jim -

You didn't mention your sample rate but am guessing it's more than 48K. I run 96K and have the same problem as you. I've found that PSDR will run the first time if after bringing it up BUT BEFORE STARTING you go to the Flex Radio Global Setting icon and change the default 48k sample rate to 96K (or whatever in your case).

Have talked to Dudley about this but he hasn't seen it anywhere else. So I just live with it..

73,
Rod