Yes, it would applicable to both the FLEX-3000 and FLEX-5000

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo

On 1/10/2012 10:51 AM, Bob VanFossen wrote:

Tim, does that also apply to the 3K?  My problem is different in regards to
firewire and power up.  Apparently on occasion the firewire is not
recognized on boot, and PSDR does not see the 3K.  Power cycling does not
help, and requires re-boot of the computer.  The firewire card was changed
to one with TI chipset.  The original card was causing so much latency on CW
that I needed an external keyer, but the new one solved that problem.

Bob K4DJG

For  Those Who Understand, No Explanation Is Necessary.
For Those Who  Do Not Understand, No Explanation Is Possible.