Tim -

This startup problem occurs immediately after my machine is booted up, so
there's no opportunity for hibernation.  Also my power management is set to
High Performance.

The problem seems to be caused by initial difference between the default sample
rate in Flex Radio Global Settings (48K) vs the 96K I've selected in PSDR.  It
takes two startup tries for them to get "in sync".  If instead of 96K I select
48K in PSDR, there's no problem and it starts up on the first try.

Am running W7, 64 bit.

There are at least two others having the same (or similar) problem, so it's not
just me.

73,
Rod