On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Rod Brink <k...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Tim -
>
> This startup problem occurs immediately after my machine is booted up, so
> there's no opportunity for hibernation.  Also my power management is set to
> High Performance.
>
> The problem seems to be caused by initial difference between the default
> sample rate in Flex Radio Global Settings (48K) vs the 96K I've selected in
> PSDR.  It takes two startup tries for them to get "in sync".  If instead of
> 96K I select 48K in PSDR, there's no problem and it starts up on the first
> try.

Have you tried manually setting the driver to 96kHz sampling and then
restarting Windows to make sure that the setting is persistent? If the
setting of the driver then becomes persistent at 96kHz, then try starting
PowerSDR to see if everything comes up OK. Not only would the result of
that be useful to Flex, but it may solve your problem on a more-or-less
permanent basis.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.