I tried this on both F5K and F1.5K and get same results

Spectrum Recording procedure
- Click 'Wave' on the menu (in PWRSDR) to open the Wave Panel
- Set TX Gain 0 dB
- Click 'Quick Rec' button to start recording (turns Yellow)
- Click the 'Quick Rec' button again and it stops recording (turns White)
- A message pops up telling you the location and file name. (SDRQuickAudio.wav) Note: if you intent to keep the recording make a copy ASAP before doing a new recording since it will be overwritten

Playback of the Frequency Spectrum
Open the 'Wave' panel
Click 'Add' on the Play-list
Browse to the recording of interest and click 'Open'
The file will be added to the playlist
Hit the 'Play' (or Quick Play) button in Playback to play the spectrum back. (button turns Yellow)

Description of problem
- see a something like a double sideband displayed in the spectrum display. Could this be the I/Q signals?
- I do not see the spectrum display I saw when I was recording
- when I tune to one of these (side-bands??) I hear the station that the rig was tuned to while recording

Question
 - What is the problem?

John, ve3dvv