Yes, you can offset the radio VFO when you start the IQ recording. If you put the VFO dial frequency on the frequency listed in the file name, it will be off by the DDS offset (methinks) which is - 9 KHz by default. I haven't tried this in about 2 years so I am a little unsure of the required offset to make it sync properly.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150