At 11:53 2/11/2012, Tony Estep wrote:
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM, dave dabay <kd3p...@verizon.net> wrote:
>....can you just create an  excel file and "convert" that to an adif?
======
Dave, if you can write VBA code you can use it to create an adif file
from log entries in an Excel spreadsheet. I have done this to make
Cabrillo files for contest log submission. There are also some text
editors that have enough programmability to make this possible.   Tony KT0NY

Until I get tired of doing it, I will convert files for any Flexer to adif for LOTW. No charge.
The more regular, less weird, your file is, the better.
Best would be simply  date, time, freq or band, mode, his call
format can be csv, excel or other spreadsheet, wp file column delimited or table format, or plain text. Please do not mix freqs and bands, use one or the other (or expect to pay me to figure it out).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1961
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html