Just downloaded and installed fldigi.  Using a Flex-3000 and PowerSDR
v2.2.3.

I have succeeded in getting fldigi to copy RTYY and BPSK31 very solidly.
However, I cannot seem to get fldigi to take control of the Flex via the CAT
control. When I go to the fldigi configuration screen for rigCAT, the device
is set to COM1.  I can change that to the COM port I set up with VAC;
however, when I save the configuration and close the dialog, it reverts back
to COM1, and there is no rig control.

I am probably missing something obvious, but I am stumped.  Any help greatly
appreciated.

73, Tom
K1FR