I have been trying to integrate a Behringer DEQ2496 into my audio chain with
my Flex 5000A. My shack is on the second floor of my house so RFI is a
constant problem. Using only my Behringer Xenyx802 mixer board and my 5000A
there are no major RFI problems. I have isolated the 802 from the ballanced
line input on the 5000A with a Jensen JT-11P-1 audio transformer. When I add
the DEQ2496 I get an RFI spike at about 2~3 Hz. I can see the spike on both
the 5000A panadapter and on an oscilloscope tapped at my 811H amp output. I
have tried various audio isolation techniques but no joy. The spiking is the
most pronounced with the amp on. Has anyone encountered this issue and
solved this problem ? if so please advise.

Mark Weidhaas
W7MGW
TRA 11810 / NAR 87698 / L3
Mobile: (602) 300-5114