We have no plans for abandoning the reflectors. Facebook along with other social media outlets are just another way of reaching a different target demographic audience to make them aware of FlexRadio software defined radios. Some people like the conversational layout of Facebook vs. the "point in time" dissemination of information that a reflector is designed to provide. It is all about FLEXibility. It is not a reflector vs. Facebook issue. Or a reflector vs. Yahoo group issue, as that group does not receive the same information re-broadcast that is on either the reflectors or Facebook too.

There will be times where information on Facebook isn't re-broadcasted on the reflectors and vice versa. Other times it will. Early next week there will be a pre-announcement of PowerSDR v2.3.5 on the reflectors so that everyone can be prepared for getting a new radio that will allow you to operate the new 60m channel 3 along with doing digital and CW modes on that band. It will include a list of all of the new features and enhancements, some of which have not been discussed on the Facebook group.

I hope this clears up any confusion regarding different outlets for information regarding FlexRadio products.
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems™
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150