From: ktfrog...@aol.com
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: [Flexradio] New Release
Date: Sun, Feb 26, 2012 9:32 am

We should all use snail mail and help the Post Office.  It worked fine  for
my grandparents.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 2/25/2012 7:32:00 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
docdai...@gmail.com writes:

Telephones... Humbug and hooey.  If I want to talk t somebody  I will go
down to the watering hole.  I wouldn't touch a phone with a  ten-foot pole.
Downfall of society I tell ya.    ;-)

Doc