Apropos my earlier missive I submit the following quotation from the article referenced.

"Networking giant Cisco has recently responded to rumors of SDN killing its business by stating that some customers do not want programmable networks." In other words (wait for it!), "Real radios have knobs." There will always be those who refuse to move on with the constant advance in science and technology. That's their own problem.

Again, thanks and kudos to Flex Radio for all you have done are doing and will do. We appreciate you guys.

Brad A. Steffler
KE4XJ
5000a owner