I have and been using a RM 150+ amp with the 1500 for a copula of months now.
Mostly ssb, The amp keys from its RF sense circuit and works fine. I want to
key the amp ,using a hard key line. I know that pins 3 and 1 of? the FLEX
connector, will produce a closing contact on transmit. Is there anything?
strange on the flex that would prevent these contacts to close a small 12 vdc
reed relay ?Has anyone come up with a simple amp control interface for the
1500? I hesitate to experiment on the 1500 ,seems so easy to damage.
???? Any help on this or a few ideas as to the best way ,would be greatful to
hear them.
thanks
dale wt4t