now THAT would be interesting, single op, multi-multi ??   73, w5xz, dan

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, Jim Fuller (N7VR) <n...@fuller.net> wrote:

From: Jim Fuller (N7VR) <n...@fuller.net>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Imagine digital starting at the antenna connector...
To: "'Brian Lloyd'" <brian-wb6...@lloyd.com>
Cc: "'FlexRadio List'" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 3:15 PM

Yes Brian,

But if I am going to have that then I WANT  it all. Direct D:A at 1500 watts
to the antenna with go spectral purity and ability to transmit on multiple
frequencies at the same time. Since the receiver lets me hear and decode
multiple frequencies at the same time, why not have multiple transmit :-) Of
course this does mean new software that couples directly to the operator, so
thoughts can be used to handle the multiple streams at once. The ears, eyes,
voice, and fingers, are just too slow as interfaces to handle that much
information simultaneously.

But then I said I WANT it all ;-)

Jim Fuller
N7VR -- http://www.n7vr.org