At 09:52 5/16/2012, Steve Sterling wrote:
It's great working split. You can hear your target DX station, plus see (on the spectrum) and hear on the split where you can find a good place to call. Audio from each VFO in separate ears of the stereo headphones. Adjust the volume of each with the vertical sliders.

This works great when it works well, but I often find I cannot get the DX up loud enough or the split down low enough, so the split pretty well drowns out the DX in my head....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1961
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html