From: Ross Stenberg
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:49 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Differences between the 5K & 6K ?

I would expect the PC requirements for the 6K platform to be extremely
modest since all of the "radio" processing is done by the ARM processor
in the radio and the PC is simply the client for the GUI much like a Web
browser. I believe Flex has speculated that even a netbook type computer
will suffice. Just about any computer available with a Ethernet port
today should be just fine since it will be primarily just used as a
display interface and for secondary accessory processing.