Sorry to hear that you are discontinuing this module. I recently upgraded my Flex 5000A with the VU5K and this announcement leaves me wondering if future versions of PowerSDR will continue to support the module.

Additionally, there are a few things about the present software that are not fully integrated with the VU5K module, such as showing that it is connected to Antenna 1 for TX when it is on its own independent antenna. Also, an antenna software bypass loop for the VU5K module would allow the use of a preamplifier to be used with the VU5K. Is that possible or does it need separate relays?

Terry