There are a half-dozen profiles included, but I found that it was easier and
quicker to set my own three or four.  I have a few that auto select either a
headset boom mic, or PR781, and then further tailor them to when I feel like
Walter Cronkite or want the greatest punch through a pileup.
Sounding like Walter Cronkite is especially challenging for me. Thank heavens
for 10 band equalizers. Jim KJ2P