This can also be caused by excessive DPC (Deferred Process Calls). I had a similar problem when I first got my Flex-3000 and for me the main culprit turned out to be the real time protection in Malwarebytes. After disabling real time protection my problem was solved. I still do a daily scan with Malwarebytes during off hours but don't use rel time protection any longer. I am operating remotely this week and also discovered that real time Malwarebytes on my laptop was a major cause of dropouts in the audio stream from IPSound.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

John Kramer wrote:
When your radio goes into "convulsions" as you say, what is happening is that
you have too many
windows applications running in the background competing with PowerSDR. Go to
control
panel - device manager - adapters, and right click on each adapter and DONT
DELETE THEM, but
disable them. Usually bluetooth or wireless adapters cause the problems. You
can also turn off
auto updates and virus programs (after all it wont be connected to the internet
after you disable
those adapters)

73
John, ZS5J