Hello group - proud owner of a new Flex 1500 but having some install
issues.  I'm running a Mac PowerBook 8gb ram, dual core, with win7 64 and
PowerSDR 2.3.5.  Upon plugging in the 1500's USB port and powering on the
radio, windows 7 started searching for a driver.  It found two drivers but
failed to find two others.  The windows dialog shows one USB Composite
Device and four Flex-1500 devices.  Three of the 1500 devices failed with
"No driver found" while the last Flex-1500 device says "Flex 1500 Software
Defined Radio" ready to use.  So - not sure if that's a failure or a
success but since it said the flex was ready I started PowerSDR and see the
flex radio chooser.  The Flex 1500 is not on the list but my Flex 3000 and
5000 (with their serial numbers showing) are.  So - I think the USB is
connected since the driver recognized the radio but PowerSDR is not able to
see the 1500 and let me select it.  Suggestions on next steps?

Thanks

--

73's
N7BCP