To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] LOW POWER OUTPUT ON 2M

The facts to support your statements are?

--- On Sun, 8/12/12, David Painter <david.pain...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Wait until you hear the wailing and
gnashing of teeth when, five years down the road, the 6000
series is still so full of bugs a mosquito net would be
jealous and you are still waiting for enhancements that have
been promised for years. > David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Mushel" <herbe...@centurytel.net>