Alas, I gave that a try. I did a factory reset of the settings in PSDR
2.4.4 and reset the 5000A. Still no love. The tuning cycle starts like it
always has, then it almost sounds like it's skipped a relay and High SWR
shows up in red on the panadapter. Has anyone else seen this?

And more importantly, do I have to send this in for repair? :(

ty es VA3QR

--
vy 73 de VA3QR

---