How can I tell where I an transmitting when using any digital modes? If i put
my 5000 in split in DIGI there are two yellow markers indicating where I am
transmitting. But there is only one in CW. Why are there two? How can I tell
where I am transmitting in the digital modes? Running PDSR 2.3.5. Here is a
screenshot of what I am talking about. It is the first image.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10025089@N05/ If I am using RTTY and Fldigi what
should the Clicktune offsets and RTTY offset be in PSDR? And what should the
Sweetspot be in Fldigi?
PSDR is set at 1500 in DIGU and 2210 in DIGl in the click tune offset. The RTTY
is set for 2125 under Catcontrol for DIGL and DIGU. Only Enable Offset VFO A is
enabled. Should both be enabled? The manual is kind of unclear as to how to set
up RTTY.

The Sweetspot in Flidig is set at 1500 for all modes in the Misc setting.
Zack
N8FNR