Fra: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] På vegne av Tim Ellison
Sendt: 26. oktober 2012 03:42
Til: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Emne: Re: [Flexradio] RFI on 10 meter

Check the wiring on the mic cable.  If it is a Heil cable, the MIC- and ground
may be bonded (connected) together (they should not be connected) and the
ground/cable shield may not be connected to the shell of the 8-pin Foster
connector (which it should).

Then try a ferrite bead on the mic cable.

-Tim