First of all I want to say the Hercules knobs are a great addition to my Flex 3000. But I am having a slight problem with the Hercules knobs. Everything works great until I use something besides one of the VFO knobs. Like lower filter edge or VFO Lock. Then my VFO knobs quits working. The only way to get them working again is to shut down PSDR and unplug the USB cable and reconnect it. Restart PSDR. Then it works normal until you use something beside the VFO knob. Then it all starts again.

I’m on a Flex 3000, PSDR 2.4.4. Windows 7 64bit. 8gig ram. Also using PowerSDR-UI 0.994 beta.

        Anyone have this problem. If so how did you correct it?

Thanks! 73 K9PBR