That was my thought too. I've already run memtest86 but part of the problem is that the PC won't boot with all 3GB of memory in it. It even freezes memtest86. When this started I had sporadic problems getting it to boot with 3GB. Then I removed all but 1GB and it would boot fine. I thought I had a bad memory module but all tested fine one at a time. Now it's starting to take several tries to boot even with 1GB and will sporadically reboot on it's own. I played a hunch that maybe the power supply was going bad and not able to handle the load when all the memory was in it but no such luck. I needed a new PSU anyway though so no biggie. It's time to just upgrade anyway....PC is a hand me down from the XYL, I normally put together my own. I just have to do it on the cheap this time because of plans of getting another 1500 soon.
Michael, W4HIJ