Ditto Ernest's remarks.  I did wonder what setting is different between the
hi-res snapshot and the video with regard to the noise floor.  In the pic
the floor is almost smooth as described in the text but the video shows a
much more active NF.  Is this simply due to different averaging settings?

Really looking forward to getting this marvel in the shack.

73 and HNY
Greg