Thanks,
I was aware of the KB article and I guess the Flex wiki is still out there too but it had seemed to me some of the optimum setup parameters and which Windows drivers to use had changed as PowerSDR has evolved. Just wanted to make sure I had everything in the most up to date configuration.
Michael, W4HIJ
On 1/18/2013 9:11 AM, Paul Delaney - K6HR wrote:
http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx?Keywords=vac

Paul Delaney - K6HR
paul.hamra...@verizon.net
http://k6hr.dyndns.org:8080

-----Original Message-----
From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of
Michael
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 16:40
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Most up to date setup directions for VAC and
PowerSDR?

I'm trying to get everything configured for my new 1500.  It's been
about a year since I've done any work with PowerSDR and the associated
peripheral programs so my memory is a little foggy on setup and optimum
settings. Also it seems to me that I've seen more than one version of
setup instructions for VAC over the years with different values and
recommendations in each. What are the most up to date and correct setup
instructions?
Thanks,
Michael, W4HIJ