From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Nick
Pugh
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 4:08 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Help with latency

Hi all

Outlook is causing latency issues with the flex running XP Pro.  Outlook
causes the flex to go nuts.  What has the community found out how to make
flex and outlook to run together

Thanks

Thanks

nick      ARS K5QXJ EM30xa 30.1N 92.1W

Office   337 593 8700

Cell      337 258 2527

Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School