Been using the card successfully with DDUtils under Win7-64. I had to do a reinstall of Win7 and having problems to get the parallel port to work.

I tried the vista drivers and the Win7 (from Rosewill) and both give me the same results. The problem seems to be related to a missing Microsoft PCI Multi-IO Controller driver. On the new install it shows up as fl;agged Unkown driver in and on the device manager. On the old system it showed as Microsoft drivers:

PCI Multi-IO Controller

C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mf.sys
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NmPar.sys
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NmSerial.sys
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pnpports.sys

File version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

Wonder if someone knowledgeable what I have to do to make this work....
Neil, Tim, Steve???

On Google found the following reference.
http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio@flex-radio.biz/msg40537.html

73, John  ve3dvv