You cannot turn off a Flex radio while PowerSDR is running, otherwise PowerSDR goes into an unstable state and may freeze or crash.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

paim wrote:
hi is any one know this , this buffer is between my Acom 1000 [240v uk power line ] and one of my flex it dose work no problem , however when i switch off the flex i hear brrrrrr relay on off on off from the buffer .is the 5000a send a signal to the buffer when i switch it off???. when i use pual k4avu buffer no such issue .make me wonder what is going on , and yes even if i take the flex cable out when it is on from w7rf out it will not do the releybrrrrrr sound only when the power switch off , may be some one out there know . thank you cheers vy 73 E.P g0uut ______