I totally agree, the currently available "knob radios" don't have enough
embedded "lead in their pencil" ,even with a monitor port, to display the
dynamic range and manipulation we can do with Power SDR...Smart SDR is just
icing on the cake. I figure in a year there will be more slicing and dicing
as user/beta feedback will guide the Flex team to refine the unused power of
the new FPGA in the 6XXX series. QSK CW will finally come to fruition as
well as the vagaries of PC 's throwing DPC's and RF ingress problems, I
hope.
Mike K4EAR

Mike K4EAR