From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Ray,
K9DUR
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 8:29 PM
To: 'Jon Hall'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Newbie Question

Jon,

I do not know how you determined that the FLEX-5000A is no longer available
from Flex.  It is still listed on their website.  In fact, all of the FLEX
series radios are available at a discounted price at the present time.
Undoubtedly this is in step with the discounts available at the Dayton
Hamvention.

I have had discussions with Greg Jurrens, K5GJ, (the director of marketing
for Flex) about this topic.  Flex has no plans to discontinue ANY for the
FLEX series of radios.  They each have their own niche in the marketplace
separate from the Signature series of radios.

As I have said before, GM does not stop selling Chevy's when they introduce
a new model of Cadillac.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info